Jan 29, 2007

Writing Some More

I've been busy doing a lot of writing lately. I just finished my review for Dirge of Cerberus and I'm also doing something for a local magazine. Hopefully they'll approve it by the end of this week. It's a 1500-word article that's been edited, re-edited and re-re-edited last week so I want to see the end of it by Friday. I just want it done and over with so I can move on to writing other things. The mild aggravation had me mentally asking is this worth it? I'm crossing my fingers.

I've been actively using Google Reader for my RSS feeds. I've known about RSS for a long time now but this is the first time that I've bothered using it. It's pretty good for news junkies (which I'm not). It's extremely useful for getting new information quickly though.

I saw a House marathon last Sunday to catch up on the Tritter arc. I stopped watching it ever since House got arrested so that I wouldn't get all excited thinking about what would happen next. The next episode's on the 30th so I'm waiting for that.

Lastly, I want a Nintendo DS!

No comments: