Nov 13, 2006

Site Changes

I edited the layout because I got tired of the almost endless code-juggling I was doing to make this site compatible with both Firefox and Internet Explorer. My default browser's Firefox and the site looked like it was supposed to there. Imagine my horror when I saw how mangled the layout was when I browsed it on IE. So, after a few hours of struggling with the code I just decided to change its appearance altogether. If it doesn't look right, let me know immediately by posting a comment.

I also put AdSense back. To all my readers (yes, all 3 of you), please show your support by clicking on the AdSense links on the sidebar a few hundred times. Thank you.

Actually, I want to see how it works. I hope all this commercialization doesn't put you guys off. I'll try to add posts of (dubious) value to make this site worth visiting.

No comments: