Nov 9, 2006

A Cheesy Name

I got an iPod Nano three weeks ago as a reward from work. It felt really good to finally see something work-related pay off like that. I've been using it as a replacement for my car radio ever since, putting the earphones on as I drive to and from the office. I'm still on day shift, for the second month in a row. The last time this happened was...actually, never. I've never been on day shift for two consecutive months. Of course, it doesn't feel as weird as it did on my first day. There's more work though. I have more cases to process because there are only two to three of us on this shift, as opposed to night shift where there's six to eight people.

Gaming-wise, my time's been divided between Final Fantasy XII and Guild Wars: Nightfall. I already submitted my game review for the latter and it really is the best Guild Wars yet. I love the diversity of the Heroes system. Two more of my officemates bought their copies so there's more of us online now. I wonder if we'll ever get a female officemate to join in. That probably won't happen though because, there are no girls on the Internet.

I gave my iPod a cheesy name. And I'm not going to tell.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i know what cheesy name you gave it!! lemme guess: the jPod?

admin said...

OMG. is it that predictable? lol.

Anonymous said...

there are girls online :) my gal pal is gaga over world of warcraft.

admin said...

OMG, a real girl!

wait...you ARE a girl, right?

lol.

Anonymous said...

S named hers Ike - Ike the iPod. My sister's is Praha, short for I-Love-Praha. Go figure.